Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Multiple logins

Multiple logins

Hi 3Community

I've a few services that I use - My3 and 3Plus for example and both require different usernames and passwords.  Any chance of a single login option to all?   Too many passwords, so little time haha! 

10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! This would be very useful. Maybe even put them in one app? I thought Three would have done this last year when they "upgraded" My3.

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Leah_McM 

Hi there, thanks for the suggestion and we will certainly take this to the relevant team for consideration. I’ll come back here and change the status as I get updates 👍

@Anonymous 

pizzahead77
Investigator

Its probably due to the fact that you can have multiple plans (numbers) under the one account now with Three and its easier for them to use the mobile number to log into 3Plus than it is to have some some of other way using other email addresses for each number.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

@Leah_McM @pizzahead77 @Anonymous Great news! Our teams have confirmed that they are looking at making this a possibility in the future so I've updated the status here to 'Accepted'. I don't have a timeframe yet but we will update you here once we know more 👍

Leah_McM

That's great @LauraH looking forward to hearing more about it soon 🙂

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Leah_McM @pizzahead77 @cillob74 I'm hearing good things about this one, stayed tuned for an update very soon 👀

Leah_McM

Hey mods, any news on this one.

Also loving the new avatars

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Leah_McM Glad you're loving the avatars!! Aren't they so cool? News is imminent on your idea so watch this space 😉

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Delivered

@Leah guess what? I have some great news! You have probably seen our blogs on ThreeID in our Help blogs  over here and since the middle of this month you can sign in to all Three apps - My3, 3Plus, Webtext and of course 3Community. I'm delighted that your idea has been delivered. Looking forward to more ideas from you and our 3Community members 🏆

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Paddy_85334 welcome to 3Community 👋

As you can see I have moved your query to a board more suitable for your query. The easiest way to retrieve your Puk code is by calling 1913 and following the automated directions or by chatting with our messaging team just click here.