Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Roaming Prices - Archaic use of Excel Files for pricing

Roaming Prices - Archaic use of Excel Files for pricing

Surely in this day and age, your web developers could design a proper system for displaying the roam prices for each plan instead of reply on the archaic method of using Excel Files which can be a security threat with the possibility of someone injecting malicious code into them.

Also would be nice to have a list of countries where 4/5G roaming is available - there used to be a list of countries where 4G roaming was available on the previous version of the website

7 Comments
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@pizzahead77  Thanks for your suggestion and I've passed it on the the relevant team for review. I'll keep you posted 👌

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

@pizzahead77 

We have reviewed the suggestion and the business has accepted that this is an area we can further develop. The process for making changes on the website varies and can be dependent on many factors both internal and external. But a request has been made and the business will now determine what changes are required, when to implement them and so on.

Thanks for your suggestion in this instance  and we look forward to hearing more suggestions from you in the future 🙂
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@pizzahead77 Hi there! I'm just popping in to let you know we haven't forgotten about you or this suggestion. I've been in touch with the team recently and have been told progress is being made here so while these things take time I wanted to reassure you it is in motion 😃

pizzahead77
Investigator

Any update on this yet? I see the Excel files are still being used. smh

What about the list of countries where 4/5G roaming is available? This is going to be even more revelant as netowrks start to switch of their 3G networks over the next few years but at least I'd hope that Three would have new roaming agrreements in place before that happens

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Delivered

@pizzahead77 Great news! We've just rolled out a new update on our website and have delivered on your idea. Why not check it out here!

pizzahead77
Investigator

Great, but still no info as to where 4G or 5G Roaming is available. 😞

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@pizzahead77 Since we have already delivered on the improvement to the roaming prices page for your original idea for us to be able to look into this for you & also track its progress why not submit a new idea for the above?