Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Smartwatch Mobile Connection Support

Smartwatch Mobile Connection Support

Hi, with the recent launch of eSim, it would be great to have Apple/Android smartwatch mobile connection support.

45 Comments
Add_51308

Hi, what kind of time frame are we talking about when Apple Watch cellular (one number) comes to Ireland?

thanks

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Accepted

Hey @Geo_dude, I have moved this idea to accepted as the team has eSIM compatibility for smartwatches in the pipeline and as soon as the team have confirmed when this is going to be introduced I will pop back here to you.

Geo_dude

Thanks @Three_Niall, looking forward to update on this. 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_51308, at the moment I don't have any specifics, wish I did as this is something I'm waiting for too 😉

I've added your comment to an existing thread in our Ideas board and as soon as we have any update we'll post it here for you.

Nullig

Hi all, any update on cellular usage for smart watches?

Thanks in advance.

Nullig

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Nullig  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂 The team in charge of eSIM's are currently working on bringing eSIM to smartwatches in the pipeline and as soon as I have more information I will be popping the update here on this thread.

Nullig
Hi Niall,

Thanks for the feedback! Hope it’s very soon😉🙏🏻🙏🏻
Curt_03186

Hopefully sooner than later 🤞

Nullig
Agreed! 🙏🏻
Geo_dude

Hey @Three_Niall @Three_Stacey , hope you guys are well. Any news on this? Just wondering if there was any progress at all since. 

Thanks