Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgraded phone and plan but still have two plans

Upgraded phone and plan but still have two plans

Hi All, 

I was  eligible recently for an upgrade, I've never done so before,

I was on bill pay 3 unlimited flex max simonly.

So I selected my phone and new plan:

3 bill pay 200 5G

And I selected keep my OLD number.

Phone was sent out with a new sim.

Now on mythree I've two plans running.. Which I don't want.

I just want the new plan with my old number.

Is that possible. 

Cheers 

John Patrick 

3 Comments
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @JohnPatrick_280387, Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

When you are upgrading to a new device or plan this would need to be completed through your My3 account so you are upgrading your existing number rather than setting up a new account which seems to be happening to you. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to port a Three number to replace a Three number, in a situation where there are two numbers on an account, 'd be happy to check this further for you but you will need to send me a PM wit your details to check this further.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team

@Three_Niall

Thanks for getting back to me, I was onto three support this morning and I've to send back the phone and the sim back... A bit of an inconvenience for me..

But that will cancel the contract, as I'm being charged for two as of now. 

Hopefully I can upgrade my device then and stay on my same number. 

Thanks again 

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Declined