Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Consistent Mobile Broadband would be a good idea.

Helen_08598
Novice

Consistent Mobile Broadband would be a good idea.

I don't know where to write about the broadband in rural parts of Ireland, but this will have to do. 

Have three thought of providing good broadband that really works and doesn't continue to break? 

Also would be a great idea not to farm out the tech team who deal with the hardware as they have no vested interest in your service as I have discovered.

Unfortunately you are my best option where I live as Vodafone weren't any better. But it would be nice if I could rely on it for my work. 

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Helen_08598, Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I have moved your query here to the Mobile Broadband Plans and Services along with other broadband queries on the Community. We currently have 4G and 5G broadband plans. If you are using a 5G Broadband that requires a technical installation, these technical teams would be fully trained in the installation of these devices. Are there any red lights on the device and is this a 5G Broadband Gold plan? If the above are both yes then I would recommend contacting 1913 who would be able to request for the technical team to come out and check the status of the technically installed 5G Broadband setup.

Thanks Niall for that response. 

I have been calling  three every week or so since August. 

The technicians may be trained but they are shoddy. One broke the skirting boards at my front door with his brute force. 

Another hadn't put the sim in correctly. 

Another told me I shouldn't have been sold 5G because it doesn't work in my area and that your maps are useless. 

I honestly give up. Looking for an office in a town with fibre. 

Then I can be done with you at the end of the contract, unless something miraculous like new masts or better signal or a new tech company happens. 

Until then I'll keep praying for that miracle as generic responses have yet to work. 

Hey @hphone, Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Sorry to hear about your experience and I'd be happy to help you with this query. Pop through to me us here on PM along with your full name, broadband number, address and date of birth so we can validate the account and check this out for you. 

It keeps saying I don't have permission to send you a PM. Could you email me?

Many thanks Helen

I feel you, what we need is what I proposed - Bandwidth prioritisation for mobile broadband customers. Check the link below and click the star for more upvote please.

https://community.three.ie/t5/Ideas-Board/Bandwidth-prioritisation-for-mobile-broadband-customers/id...