Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2

SOLVED
Ted_06568
Investigator

Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2

Took possession of one of these during the week.  Happy with 5G speeds but  one annoying problem:

My HP printer can't/won't find the router, so my computer can't find the printer either except on Bluetooth.  Everything else connects effortlessly - mobile phones, Sky, tablets, etc.  Printer still connects to Vodafone supply.

Any help / ideas / suggestions appreciated.

EDIT;  Problem sorted.  Computer won't connect to a 5G, so reset the router to 4G and printer recognised it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Problem sorted.  Computer won't connect to a 5G, so reset to 4G and printer recognised it.  All good.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Ted_06568 Good morning, I've moved your post over to our broadband board.

Thanks a million for posting the solution above too. Would you mind replying to mine with the solution (again!?)  and then you can mark it as an accepted solution, as I'm sure other members here will find that info very handy 😊

Problem sorted.  Computer won't connect to a 5G, so reset to 4G and printer recognised it.  All good.

Lee_03798
Novice

Reading bad reports of these Device with multiple drop-outs per-day, there arn't many 5G Capable routers on the Market at this time to supersede the Huawei ones from the ISPs.

I have had mine since February and have had no problems whatsoever with it, so I'm quite happy since I changed over to it.  

Fast.com usually register speeds of 260/300 Mbps