Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Is 750Gb cap a problem?

Add_00977

Is 750Gb cap a problem?

I just signed up up to 3 mobile broadband. I think I acted in haste. I didn't realise there was a cap of 750Gb having just come from an actual unlimited plan. My home has 5 adults and a child.

Is 750Gb is enough?

What cost is involved if I go over 750Gb?

5G not an option. Any advice? 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_00977 Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Have you had a chance to look at the topic I've pinned to the top of this board? It talks about the removal of the 750GB cap 😊

Hi Deborah,

It's all nice and well, but the cap is being removed until end of this month. Is there any talk about extending this? I can see why it's difficult for people to commit to 12/24 months contract based on limit being lifted on month-by-month basis. 

Thank you!

@Daniel_06653 I get where you're coming from and the cap was lifted as a temporary measure to support our customers during lockdown. As we all know, lockdown went on for longer than anyone ever imagined! 

I don't have the answer to your question about the cap being extended. I'll know more towards the end of the month. But in the meantime your idea > https://community.three.ie/t5/Ideas-Board/Lift-broadband-data-limits/idi-p/775159 is being considered.