Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mobile Broadband Data Limit

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Mobile Broadband Data Limit

Latest Update 25/07/2022

Hi all, I have great news that I know all of you will be happy to hear 😊 From 31 August 2022, the fair usage policy will be removed from our unlimited broadband plans. For more information click here

@Daniel_06653 @fergusq @Seastar @Dizzle @kaldredd @PucaFasa 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 22/04/2022

Hi all, we have excellent news that I’m sure you’ll all welcome, especially with summer holidays just around the corner!

The temporary removal of the fair usage policy of 750GB has been extended until the 31st of January 2023. As always, if you have any questions, comment below 👇

@fergusq @Dizzle @kaldredd @PucaFasa @Seastar @Anonymous @Daniel_06653 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 04/02/2022

Hello all,

Some of you have contacted us via PM, and I just want you guys to know that for 3 Broadband Unlimited with 750GB fair usage*, we've extended the temporary lift of the data limit until April 30th 2022.

This gives you unlimited access to unlimited broadband 😁 💪

You've hear it first on 3Community 🏆

* Old post 

Over the last year some of our 3Community members have contacted us about their allowance on their broadband plan.

We'd like you to know that if you have our 3 Broadband Unlimited with 750GB fair usage, we have GREAT news! Three are continuing to support you with access to unlimited broadband by removing the 750GB limit until 30th June 2021.

Remember, you heard it on 3Community first and keep an eye on our website  💪

@fergusq @Dizzle @kaldredd @PucaFasa @Seastar @Anonymous 

20 REPLIES 20

Can I have an update on the removal of the 750GB data cap limit please. The "here to help" web page which used to say (linked to by Three_Deborah) has been completely changed now.
Thanks

"extended to the 31st of January 2022"
Just read the above so thst answers my question thank you, hopefully it gets extended again. Just heard that my brother inlaw has tested positive.

@Seastar sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, fingers crossed that he makes a swift recovery! 

Yes, I've noticed that the link is invalid now, this is because the website was updated over the weekend. I have no information on whether the temporary removal of the data limit is going to be extended again or not! But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the news and come back here 👍

fergusq
Investigator

The cap was lifted until Jan 31st 2022. Will the lifting of the cap be extended further?

@fergusq Morning 👋  I've moved your post over here where you can see that @Three_Deborah has updated the original post to let you all know that the temporary lift has been extended until April 30th 2022 😆 Great news!!!

Thank you, great news. Albeit would be nice to just remove limit altogether, the way Three UK has done.Otherwise there's nothing "unlimited" about it.

@Daniel_06653 that's an interesting suggestion. When you have a chance you might pop it over to our Ideas board  click here .

The board is a collection of ideas submitted by 3Community members. The ideas pass through a series of steps with our Product and Future Development teams. Everyone can view and give kudos, plus monitor the progress 👍

Dear Mods,

Has there been any update perhaps on extension of the cap lift past April 30th please? 

Thank you!

@Daniel_06653 I'm waiting on news of this and will keep you posted!

Daniel_06653
Investigator

Fantastic news, thank you @Three_Deborah ! 

Now just hoping that by then the cap will become permanently a thing of the past 😉

Thanks again and have a great weekend!