Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Public static IP address for sim only plan

CyrusSpark
Investigator

Public static IP address for sim only plan

Hi is it possible to have a static IP address on a sim only plan? Unable to contact mod directly, getting Access Denied.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@CyrusSpark I have updated your profile so that you can PM. When you do please make sure to send us your name, number, full address, and date of birth 😊👍

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@CyrusSpark the ability to pick up a Dynamic Public IP address was successfully added to your account. I'd normally advise to give it 24 hours before it kicks in fully👌 Let us know how you get on.

Hello, I would also like a static public IP address. 
Could you let me know how to do this and if there are any charges.

Thank you

@Freddy99 Hi Freddy & welcome to the 3Community. The static IP is only available for certain broadband plans. I've listed them below, if you check your My3 account & your plan is listed here pop me a PM & we'll get your account updated. 

Here is the list of 4G plans that we can enable, including 3 Unlimited Broadband SIM Only.
3 Broadband Unlimited
3 Prepay Broadband
3Business Broadband Advanced
3Business Broadband Express
3Business MBB Ultimate
3 Unlimited Broadband SIM Only

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

chrisfil
Novice

Hello,

I know this is an old topic, but I'd like to add a static IP address. - how can I do this? I'm on '3 Unlimited Broadband SIM Only'

Thanks 🙂

Chris

Hey @chrisfil  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

To check if a Static Public IP is available on your plan we will need to check the account for you. Pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, broadband number, address and date of birth and I'll be happy to look into this for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.

Hi am also looking for a static IP and can't PM as I get access denied

Hey @Brian_66263  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.