Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Signal,3G issues

Melissa99

Signal,3G issues

Have had no signal / 3G all morning and it seems to be a widespread issue. What is being done to resolve this? Broadband is also out and I need to work from home! You’re able to send marketing messages but I can’t see anything to acknowledge the fact that many people are without service. Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Melissa99 , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If your local mast is under planned maintenance you will be able to see this listed here and the Planned Works Schedule is updated regularly. Due to the recent weather, there is a possibility of unplanned outages and I can assure you that our teams will be working continuously to restore services as soon as possible.

I'd love to look into this further for you however to view the status of the masts in your area you would need to either contact me here via PM or contact customer care directly along with your Eircode so we can check the status of your local mast.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.