Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

SOLVED
gavomac
Investigator

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

When you previously contacted us regarding the coverage checker I confirmed that our customer-facing coverage checker is correct & up-to-date. 

Currently, we don't have any SIM only 5G broadband plans but that's not to say we won't introduce any in the future. Why not post this on our ideas board here? The ideas pass through a series of steps with our Product and Future Development teams. We can then pass it along on your behalf & if the team likes the idea you could see a new plan created 😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@gavomac Hi there, 5G Phone service & 5G broadband service operate on different signals so while your phone may get 5G we cannot guarantee it with our broadband service. I have checked your address with the Eircode you'd given previously & currently we still don't offer 5G broadband in your area.

It's great to see you're getting the service on our Silver plan but as we cannot guarantee a 5G signal in the area it's not possible to set you up on the Gold plan. While I understand that you're only interested in the Gold broadband plan if our system says that you're unable to avail of 5G in the area there's no way around this.

When you previously contacted us regarding the coverage checker I confirmed that our customer-facing coverage checker is correct & up-to-date. 

Currently, we don't have any SIM only 5G broadband plans but that's not to say we won't introduce any in the future. Why not post this on our ideas board here? The ideas pass through a series of steps with our Product and Future Development teams. We can then pass it along on your behalf & if the team likes the idea you could see a new plan created 😊