My3 is the easy way to check your Three account and keep track of your usage.
Update - June 2020
- If you are unable to log in to your My3 account, you may need to re-register for My3, due to a system upgrade. If re-registering, please follow the steps outlined below under 'Registering for My3'.
- If you are still having trouble logging into My3 after re-registering and using your new username and password, please clear your cache and try again. You can find details of how to clear your cache here.
Registering for My3
- Visit login.three.ie to register for My3.
- Fill in your details and choose a password.
- Passwords must have a minimum of 8 characters, contain one upper case letter, one number and one special character.
- You will also be asked to input your date of birth to verify your account. It's essential that this info is in the correct format and matches the information on our systems.
- A Verification Code will then be sent to you via SMS. Enter the verification code.
Your registration is now complete*.
*Please note: when logging in to My3 after re-registering, you must use your new log in details (i.e. the email address and password you chose when re-registering).
Once you've signed up for My3, you'll be available to check your account and keep track of your usage.
Here's what you can do:
Bill Pay Customers
- Check your account usage and spend
- Check your inclusive units
- Pay your bill
- Print previous bills
- See bill payment history
- Switch to eBilling
- Set up Direct Debit
- Change price plan
- Check credit balance
- See all account usage for past 28 days
- Top up
- Set up Scheduled Top Up
- See top up and Lend Me history for past 28 days
- Change price plan
Once you've registered for My3, make sure you download the My3 app, which makes it even easier to check your account, anytime or anywhere.
Customers can download the My3 app to their device via the App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android).
You can then use your My3 username and password to log in via the app.
My3 Password Reset
See How to Reset My3 Password for further information on resetting your password.
Need more help? Contact us at three.ie/chat.