Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Appalling Service by webchat agent

Add_15820
Novice

Appalling Service by webchat agent

Hi I have a my3 web account but received the most appalling service from an agent who refused to open a case file for me, and in fact they either wanted me to open another webchat with somebody else or come to the three community. The systems do not match for my credit expiry ... I got a text saying it had expired when there is 3 weeks left, the my3 web account showed it differently as expiring in 2 days from today. The agent just sat back and kept ignoring my requests, queries & complaints. They generally waited most times for a few pokes before bothering to tell me to don't worry & just go somewhere else. The webchat took just over an hour & ended without assistance & instead just caused me to be dumbfounded by their unprofessional & defiant rudeness.

I wish for Three to write to me as I wish to Report the Three Representative.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Bex
3 Mod Retired

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience and I'm also sorry for the delay in replying to you. Your post was on the Idea's board so we've moved it to here the Prepay board. There are a few things in your post 1: complaint regarding a messaging agent 2: Your credit expiring 3 weeks in advance. I'll do my best to deal with both of these. Can you tell me the date you topped up and by how much? Then the dates in My3 for the expiry date. We'll go from there

Hi 
I've attached the transcript.
Also attached screenshots from My3 website - Topped up 4th May but at 10:00am, not midnight as inaccurately advised to me by agent.
It was showing 18th May expiration on My3 website.
The service & refusal to process my complaint, or give proper responses or action my request was enraging.
The text said it had expired, & each day I continually received another identical text on 16+17+18+19th saying plan & benefits expired already.

Regards

Thanks for the details, but your post is not showing the transcript or the screenshots from My3. I'll be able to view your account and check the details further with you. You'll need to pop me a PM with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth. I can then link in with our tech team to check this out further for you if needed!