Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I was double charged when I topped up by 20 euro.

Sean_05828
Investigator

I was double charged when I topped up by 20 euro.

Hi,

Tried to top up by 20 but got double charged when trying top up on the three.ie website was an unregistered user. Noticed this as when I topped I received two text messages, two emails and my bank account has three taking 20 twice off my account.

Thanks,

Sean 

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Sean_05828 Hi Sean, can you confirm if you topped up via your My3 account, or was it the instant top-up on our website? Are the two transactions showing as "completed" in your banking history? 

Let me know & we'll go from there.

Hi Shane,

I topped up through the instant top-up on the website. I checked my bank account and the 20 euro was taken out twice from my account. 

Here is an image from My3 of the 20 euro being added twice at the same time

Screenshot_2022-07-09-13-34-09-76_77018e8238c468aad9a01aa892949a25.jpg

@Sean_05828 Thanks for coming back with the above details. I'll need to check why two top-ups were taken so close together. Can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? Before you can PM me you'll need to rank up to 'Scout'. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.