Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scheduled WebText arriving an hour late

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled WebText arriving an hour late

Not sure if it's a daylight saving issue or something like that, but I've used the "Schedule" feature under WebText in the last couple of days, and the texts I get are consistently being sent to me an hour after the time I had selected. I sometimes use this feature to send myself a reminder at a given time, so the texts are to myself, not sure if that's relevant, but addiing that info just in case. As a test I scheduled one this morning for 10AM, with the message text "Text should arrive at 10AM". I got the message at 11AM on the dot. One other item that may be revelant, is that I'm using the browser on an internal LAN in a multi-national where, though I am physically located in Galway, my IP address makes it appear like I'm in Amsterdam, which is an hour ahead. Might try it later from home and see if I get different behaviour.

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Kirby
3 Mod Retired

Hi @Anonymous 👋 I was just going to ask whether your computer was set an hour behind because the texts are arriving an hour later on the dot. This was highlighted with us before when the clocks changed a few months ago and was resolved so you may be right that it's your IP address affecting this. Can you try it on another computer with a different IP address and let me know how you get on? Aoife

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried it at home on Thursday night and got the same thing happening. That
is, I got the text an hour late.

My settings look correct. Computer is showing the correct time, and
settings look right.

[image: image.png]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pop me a PM please with your log in details, I'll have our tech team check this out for you 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this Kirby. I've logged this for you with our tech team. I'll keep an eye on this and let you know once they come back to me😃