Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scheduled top up processed twice

SOLVED
Gavin_31951

Scheduled top up processed twice

Hi, my 28 day scheduled top up today has gone through twice, with two payments taken from my bank account. Is this a wider issue or how can I get one transaction reversed please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Gavin_31951 Hi Gavin & welcome to the 3Community. I'll need to check on your account to confirm the status of both top-ups. Once I know why the two top-ups were taken I'll check if one of the charges can be refunded or if we can look at extending your plan when your current one is due to finish. Can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Gavin_31951 Hi Gavin & welcome to the 3Community. I'll need to check on your account to confirm the status of both top-ups. Once I know why the two top-ups were taken I'll check if one of the charges can be refunded or if we can look at extending your plan when your current one is due to finish. Can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

Boss
Novice

Mine has charged over 10 times and I have no credit confirmation or anything, I can make calls it was giving me an error every-time I tried to pay 

@Boss Hi there, let's get this checked out for you. When you look at the charges in your online banking do they show as pending or complete? If you log into your My3 account does it show that all 10 top-ups have been added to your account? 

Hi, Hi, my 28 day scheduled top up today has gone through twice, with two payments taken from my bank account. How can I request a refund of one of the payments? Thanks 

Hey @Facundo1  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Unfortunately, prepay top-ups are be non-refundable but I'd love to have a look at this further for you. Pop through to us here on PM along with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth so I can validate the account and look into this further for you. 

Can I ask if both Top Up amounts show in your Top Up Balance?

Thanks

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Gavin_31951   , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If both of the payments are no longer in the pending section and have been applied to your Three account pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth and I can check this on the account for you.