Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit balance hasnt changed after topping up

Darren_05274

Credit balance hasnt changed after topping up

For several months I've been topping up with 20 euro to activate my plan benefits. This month my credit wasn't applied and my balance is less than it should be. Any idea why? 

I had also had a "credit adjustment" for some reason recently also. Some money was removed, then replaced in my account

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Darren_05274 welcome to 3Community 👋

I'd be happy to look into this for you but I'll need access to your account, so please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth. As a new member, you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

You can also call our care team on freephone 1913 to speak with an agent or click here to speak with our messaging team.

Clare_Camera
Investigator

I have scheduled a top up for €20 per month for my mobile broadband plan. My credit is building up and never seems to be used to activate my plan. Credit expires after 180 days and I have recently lost €20 because of this.

I don't understand why the oldest top up (or any top up) is not being used.

I am also thinking that I should check my bank statements to see if there is a €20 scheduled top up and another €20 payment being made to activate the plan every month. 

I also don't understand how I can use the remaining balance. I don't need any add-ons. I'm confused.

Hey @Clare_Camera,  Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

When you are on a Prepay mobile phone plan you would be unable to use the credit already on your balance to purchase your plan for a further 28 days. Any credit that is on your balance can be used for allowances not included in your plan such as calls to other networks and other out-of-bundle services. 

If you would like me to have a look at the account here for you pop through to us here on PM along with affect mobile number, full name, address and date of birth and I can check the account here for there.