Three spamming me with 50 text in 3 hour

SOLVED
NikovicsAndor

Three spamming me with 50 text in 3 hour

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@NikovicsAndor Hi Nikovics & welcome to the 3Community. I've moved your post to a more relevant area. Have you been in contact with any of our other care channels such as our web messaging team to get this looked into? If not can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@NikovicsAndor Hi Nikovics & welcome to the 3Community. I've moved your post to a more relevant area. Have you been in contact with any of our other care channels such as our web messaging team to get this looked into? If not can I get you to PM me your number, full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.