Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Topping up

Vanessa1

Topping up

I topped up €15 then another €10.
My top up was gone in 20 minutes (using the internet)
Had to top up €20 AGAIN!
Will I lose my initial €25?
5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Vanessa1 Hello there, is your plan called 3Pay? If so, you need to top up by €20 in one go to activate the plan. When you topped up by €15 then €10, had your plan expired? When All You Can Eat data is not active on your number, your credit can be depleted quickly as it's €1.01 per MB. 

hk
Novice
Novice

On Aug 5th I topped up by €30 and then 2 days ago by another €15, however my account balance now reads zero and advises all my credit has been used, although my account advises I have until end of August to run on my top up, could three please explain what is happening ? 

@hk Good morning 👋 since you've topped up by €30, I'm guessing that you have a 3Prepay 30 plan. For this plan, you top-up by €30, we deduct €30 and you get unlimited calls, texts and All You Can Eat data 👉 click here With this in mind, are you calling 1890,1850,0818 numbers to account for the extra €15? If not, I'll need to take a look at your account. Let me know 👍 

Thank you Deborah, I was only dialling landline and mobile numbers. I don't recollect any 1850 or 1890 numbers. Could you have a look for me ? 

@hk You're welcome 😊 Can you send me a PM with your details, please? Full name, mobile number, address and date of birth? Then I'll be able to have a look for you 👍