Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

2 different top ups taken and not shown, no plan activated

Maggie182

2 different top ups taken and not shown, no plan activated

hello,
I topped up by ten euro there on Saturday and then again on Sunday as when I topped up Saturday I did it through my bank as I always do and then i contacted three because my plan did not activate.
They then told me this new rule that I was not supposed to top up by my bank but through the app which is ridiculous because I always do it this way.
She offered me 5 euro extra credit or some crap and said I had to top up again which I did on Sunday after speaking to her.
Then my top up through the app was taken and not activated as they then told me my plan had changed and i did not change my plan through my 3!
So I have now lost 20 euro, its not even showing as my credit and also no plan activated. I have submitted my forms for a refund and I want that sorted ASAP as I am now left with no money to top up and no data becuase my plan is not activated.
Awful service so far, i only started having this trouble since you updated our plans to save money but it has caused more stress than anything.
Refund that money ASAP as this network is so useless.
1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Maggie182 Hi Maggie, have you been availing of one of our half-priced Prepay plans? If so, the t/c's of this great offer includes topping up via  My3, instant top up and scheduled online top-up only. Using any other method would mean the plan won't activate. Have a look here 👉 click here So when you top-up by €10 for this offer and each time you top-up by €10, the tenner is deducted to activate the plan. Can you check your My3 and see if your allowances have applied? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍