Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

20€ top up plan wont give you 20€ credit balance?

Boris
Novice

20€ top up plan wont give you 20€ credit balance?

As per title, im on 20€ plan to get all you can eat data for 28 days scheduled top up, but apparently 20€ credit doesn't give 20€ balance, it only gave me a 10€? Whats going on Three?
7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Boris Hi there 👋 I want to help you out here, tell me which price plan are you on? You can check the name of your plan on the dashboard on My3. Let me know 👍

3 prepay 20

@Boris Thanks for getting back to me. On 3 Prepay 20, when you top up by €20 or more €20 is deducted for all the great plan benefits. Check out All About: Prepay Credit for more info 👌

What ever happened to the old plan ive been for years on? Same thing but no deductions of the top up amount?

@Boris That sounds like our legacy 3Pay plan, did you change from this to 3 Prepay 20? 

I think i did, first i switched to 3 prepay for 20/10€ When it was on promotion or something, once it ended i switched back, but apparently not to
The same plan i was. Can i switch back to old plan?

@Boris 3Pay is a legacy price plan so it's not available to apply to accounts any longer. The plans available at the minute are 3 Prepay 15, 3 Prepay 20 and 3 Prepay 30 👍