Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel Plan Change

Murrmurr
Investigator

Cancel Plan Change

Hi there,
I just changed my prepay plan to the new 3 Prepay 20 plan.
I would like to cancel this change and return to my old plan.
37 REPLIES 37

I'm in the same situation. Is there any chance I could revert back to the old legacy plan. I was enjoying it by mistake I change it thinking it is similar to what I have. If you change it back that will be huge help

@Murtaza11, hi there can you tell me how long you've been on our 3Prepay 20 plan? It is a very good offer not only do you get All you Can Eat data but you also get 60 minutes worth of calls to other networks. 

Hi there, I'm on this for nearly a month because I yesterday found I can't use my top up credit as I use to before. Yes it is good but I like the old one more. Is it possible if you can transfer me to same old plan.

@Murtaza11 I'd love to help you out, it would be a different story if you contacted us within 14 days. Because you are outside of this, the old plan is no longer for available on your account 🙄

I would have definitely if I know this will happen.
When I switched to current plan I contact on live support the person said because I switched to new plan that is why I don't have any credit. On the next top up I will have my credit as I used to have.
I found it is not happening yesterday and hence trying if somehow I can transfer to old plan.

@Mutaza11 I understand your point of view and I'll send feedback to our messaging team regarding this. Because you've been on this plan for about a month, the legacy plan isn't an option on your account. The plan you have, deducts the top-up in exchange for the allowances. If you were advised differently, I do apologise. 

@Three_Deborah It is unfortunate. Yeah, it is not possible for this account but is there some way if I buy a new sim or some other way that makes it possible. I have been using that legacy plan for more than 2 years and was really enjoying the service Three was providing. It will be a huge favor.  

@Mutaza11 If you buy a new SIM you can only choose from our newer plans. There is no way to revert to the older plan once you pass the 14 day period.