Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Lookout

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

I know I should be able to find them in MY3, but no luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Re: How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

@saramena I get you ๐Ÿ‘ The above instructions are how you find and see your top-ups for Prepay. This is the nearest thing you have to an invoice via My3. Are you topping up through My3 account, the instant top-up feature ( this has an email confirmation receipt), or your online banking? Buying a voucher and getting a receipt is a good way to keep a paper trail of your top-ups too ๐Ÿ‘Œ

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
3 Community Manager

@saramena Hi there, invoices are a feature for Bill Pay customers. In saying that, when you log into My3, you'll see Balance Details on your dashboard. Click in here and scroll down a bit. Here you'll see Top UP Details, showing you the date, time, and amount ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Highlighted
Lookout

Thank you for your reply, it's helpful. However, I'm not a Bill Pay Customer, I'm a prepay one, so the presented solution doesn't work for me. Is there a way in my future online top-ups to get an invoice?

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

@saramena I get you ๐Ÿ‘ The above instructions are how you find and see your top-ups for Prepay. This is the nearest thing you have to an invoice via My3. Are you topping up through My3 account, the instant top-up feature ( this has an email confirmation receipt), or your online banking? Buying a voucher and getting a receipt is a good way to keep a paper trail of your top-ups too ๐Ÿ‘Œ

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Lookout

Awesome! All those suggestions help, I will try the instant top-up feature next time. 

Consider this question solved. Thank you

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Highlighted

So its not possible to get paper receipts for Prepay top up done by credit card, is that my understanding of the solution? and the only way to get a paper receipt is to top up in a shop and keep the receipt?  

Highlighted
Lookout

You understood correctly, the only way to get a paper receipt is by doing the top-up at a shop