Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

SOLVED
saramena
Novice

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

I know I should be able to find them in MY3, but no luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@saramena I get you 👍 The above instructions are how you find and see your top-ups for Prepay. This is the nearest thing you have to an invoice via My3. Are you topping up through My3 account, the instant top-up feature ( this has an email confirmation receipt), or your online banking? Buying a voucher and getting a receipt is a good way to keep a paper trail of your top-ups too 👌

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@saramena Hi there, invoices are a feature for Bill Pay customers. In saying that, when you log into My3, you'll see Balance Details on your dashboard. Click in here and scroll down a bit. Here you'll see Top UP Details, showing you the date, time, and amount 👌

Thank you for your reply, it's helpful. However, I'm not a Bill Pay Customer, I'm a prepay one, so the presented solution doesn't work for me. Is there a way in my future online top-ups to get an invoice?

@saramena I get you 👍 The above instructions are how you find and see your top-ups for Prepay. This is the nearest thing you have to an invoice via My3. Are you topping up through My3 account, the instant top-up feature ( this has an email confirmation receipt), or your online banking? Buying a voucher and getting a receipt is a good way to keep a paper trail of your top-ups too 👌

Awesome! All those suggestions help, I will try the instant top-up feature next time. 

Consider this question solved. Thank you

So its not possible to get paper receipts for Prepay top up done by credit card, is that my understanding of the solution? and the only way to get a paper receipt is to top up in a shop and keep the receipt?  

You understood correctly, the only way to get a paper receipt is by doing the top-up at a shop 

Hi there, I hope it's okay for me to revive an old thread to ask further questions about this.

I have been using the instant top up feature for years yet a deep search of my email inbox shows I have never received an email receipt. Is there some method of enabling this for my account in future as I would like to be able to have a record of my top up receipts?

It would also be really helpful if there was a way to retroactively receive these receipts considering I should have received them in the first place. I understand that that's likely not possible though.

@boaheck Hello there, let's look into this for you. I can't promise anything at this stage, until I investigate this on your behalf. 

Once your rank changes to scout or lookout, will you send me a PM with your full details?  You might have to log out an d back in again, though!