Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to use Three billing on Google Play store

CDood
Novice

Unable to use Three billing on Google Play store

When I select enable for 3 billing I get a 'Sending account verification text to 3' screen

Then after that I get a message saying

'Error

Sorry there is a technical issue so using your Three bill is not available at the moment. Please select another payment method or try again later.[GN001]

[OR-DVASA2-02]'

any help would be appreciated

16 REPLIES 16

Good morning all, can you see if 3Billing can be enabled on your new phones, please? Let me know if it's successful 👌

@CDood @RyanMcGuinness @Wardrone 

I was getting the Technical Error message but I tried it again today and 3Billing now works. Thanks for your help

@RyanMcGuinness Woohoo, thanks so much for letting us know and I'll be sure to let @Three_Deborah know too 👌

Jago
Investigator

I currently have the same issue. 
Is there a solution?
Can you help me through this @Three_Deborah @LauraH ?

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Jago Hi there 👋 Sure, let's take a look. Have you checked if your address is correct and set to Ireland in your Google account? If so, how far in the setup do you get? Let me know 👍

Hi @LauraH , Thannks for the quick response.

Yes,I checked address and it is correct, set to Ireland.
Tried to remove the payment method and select it again but it still doesn't work 

Don't know what else to try...

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Jago Thanks for getting back to me. So you have 3Billing added already and when you're making your purchase you're receiving an error, is that correct? Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account.