Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Very slow 4g in templederry

Add_98273
Novice

Very slow 4g in templederry

The 4g speeds have been getting slower and slower for the last two weeks in templederry, Tipperary. Is there any particular reason why?

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_98273 👋 thanks for getting in touch. Are you still experiencing difficulties if so let's take a look!  Can you tell me if it is only in Templederry that you're experiencing difficulties is it just your data that's affected or calls and texts too? 

Hi Stacey,
Calls and texts are fine, it's 4g coverage on phone currently 7.49 mbps
download and 9.40 mbps upload. On WiFi with three broadband it's 1.53 mbps
download and 5.64 mbps upload. I have a B535-333 device as part of my plan
with three
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Add_98273 thanks for sharing those details. Please let me know have you reached out to any of our care teams about this or tried any trouble shooting steps like those outlined in our blogs All About: Broadband coverage or All About: Phone Coverage?

If you have tried trouble shooting steps was there any improvement?

Hi
I tried the troubleshooting and it's still only 4.09 download and 11.4
upload so still slow on the broadband. No haven't talked to care team.
Phone is slowest in templederry with excellent 4g coverage

Hi @Add_98273 I think we'll need to get our technical team to investigate this. To do this I'll need you to PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth.

As your a new member, you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you would prefer you can contact our voice or messaging team by calling 1913 or clicking here.