Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

20e top up

Karen_48028
Novice

20e top up

Hi, I have recently had my work mobile number moved to payg today - i topped it up by 20e.  However when i go into my screen , the balance is 0.00 and the chat bot said that if i topped up by 20e then it will have used it for the allowances.  Back when i was payg before, you topped up by 20e, got the unlimited data, and still had the 20e in your account for calls etc?  Has this changed?  Also, even though my allowance is saying unlimted data until 28th July, everytime i try and go online or on whatsapp etc, i get a message saying i have gone over my credit limit for this month and need to pay my bill???  Can someone let me know what is going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Karen_48028 hi and welcome to 3Community 👋

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties getting up and running on your prepay plan. Yes, you are correct our prepay plans have changed click here to see a full breakdown of our current plans. These plans are drawdown, meaning your top up is taken to activate your plan. For more details on this take a look at our blog All About: Prepay Plan Activation.

Are you still experiencing difficulties using your services? If you are, just click here to chat with our messaging team they'd be happy to help.

Hi Stacey, thank you for your reply, so I really should have moved to the 30e a month package, my work changed by sim to payg and the 20e plan is the one they put it to....so do I now have to wait until my next top up to move to the 30e plan?  I use my phone for calls regular for my new job so really need to be able to make calls etc

@Karen_48028 you don't have to wait to change your plan but if you change your plan now you'll need to top up again to activate the new plan.

As you've already activated your plan I would recommend waiting till your 28 days are up then change your plan and top up. Have a look at our blog All About My3 and Prepay for steps on how to do this.