Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: Hobi

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

App Review - Hobi.png

Are you like me and just can’t keep track of when your favourite show is on again or has the latest season just ended and you want to be notified when a new season is starting? Well, look no further than my secret weapon, Hobi!

Three_Shane1_10-1656071933213.png        Three_Shane1_11-1656071954573.png

Let’s get started!

When you first download the app, you will be asked to pick shows that you are currently watching, but don't worry if your shows aren’t on the list, just pick three random shows. Your list can be edited at any time!

How it works

As you will see below, we have two different screens. Screen 1 shows you all the shows that have had episodes aired, what season and episode it is along with how many episodes you’ve missed. While screen 2 will show you a list of all the upcoming shows and how long it is until the next episode airs. Don’t judge me for my guilty pleasures 😂 

Three_Shane1_7-1656077504947.png

From the settings, you can set up notifications for anything related to your favourite shows, so you are always in the know. The last screen is just a bit of a fun fact page where you can see the total amount of time spent watching television, how many episodes you have watched, and some other details that make you think, "could I have spent this time any better?" For me, the answer would be "no" 😂

Three_Shane1_8-1656077701408.png

What are the Ratings?

Google Play Store gives an impressive 4.3 out of 5, while iOS is just slightly ahead with 4.6 out of 5.

Where can I find it?

I have included links below for both stores for anyone interested! Why not check it out and let us know what you think?

Android: Click here

iOS: Click here