Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: Wordle!

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

App Review - Wordle.png

Has this new craze gotten to you yet? It’s caught me in a big way over the last few weeks and I’m loving it! That’s why my latest App Review has to be Wordle! For those who haven’t come across Wordle yet, it is a word game that is very addictive, and so rewarding when you figure out the word you are trying to guess.

Three_Laur_0-1646738065589.png

Starting off

When you first download and open the app, you will find three game options – Classic, Word Fever and Secret Word. My favourite is the classic Wordle game, so that is the one that I will tell you about today. The other options are quite good too though.

Three_Laur_1-1646738065680.jpeg

How it works

The aim of the game is to guess the 5 letter word in as few guesses as possible. When you enter a word, the letters will change colour – green if the letter is in the word and in the correct place, orange if the letter is in the word and in the incorrect place, and grey if the letter isn’t in the word. You have 6 chances to guess the correct word. I love that the letters on the keyboard change colour too, to help you with your next guess. I’m quite proud of this one…

Three_Laur_2-1646738065755.jpeg

The benefits

• Unlimited games
  • It's free
  • Hints are available to help when you get stuck
  • Other games also available

What are the ratings?

The iOS App Store gives an impressive 4.5 out of 5, while Google Play Store is a slightly lower 4.0 out of 5.

Where can I get it?

Here are the links you need! Enjoy, and be sure to let us know your scores 😊

iOS: Click here

Android: Click here