Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 Day Weekend Loading........

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

3 Day Weekend Loading........

The bank holiday weekend is almost upon us folks and with the opening of indoor hospitality this week (for those vaccinated) the horizon is starting to brighten up. Have you been using your All You Can Eat Data to make bookings for accommodation and restaurants across the country?  May I be so bold as to make some suggestions for those who are struggling with ideas?

Apart from Covid and Vaccine, I reckon Staycation has got to be the most used word over the last 16 months or so 😉. 3Plus has some amazing offers over on 3Plus Breaks. You’ve got B&B offers from as little as €35 per person sharing and you can throw in an evening meal for only €51.99 per person sharing. 

The weather forecast isn’t looking too bad for the coming weekend so how about getting on your walking shoes and enjoying the great outdoors? Check out our app of the month for May for a super handy app called Komoot which will give you some great inspiration to get up and out.

I myself have got some Annual Leave approaching over the coming weeks and want to tick at least one thing off my bucket list and that’s to visit the Cliffs of Moher. I know, I know, am I even Irish if I haven’t visited them before? I might even treat the family to a cruise with Doolin Ferries (considering there’s a 15% discount available on 3Plus 😉). I know @Three_Deborah  did this a couple of years back and she still raves about it.

Three_Laur_0-1627563646142.png

Interesting fact – Did you know that a scene from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price was filmed at the Cliffs of Moher? Remember when Harry and Dumbledore went off to find Salazar Slytherins locket which turned out to be a dummy? Yep, that was filmed right here in beautiful Ireland so super excited to see that!

Fill us in folks, any interesting plans? Do you use any interesting Apps to help you plan your weekends and staycations? As always, we love hearing what you guys are up to.

@billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

8 REPLIES 8
RainbowRuth
Explorer

Komoot looks good.. I use ViewRanger for hillwalking.. or did when I was last in the hills!
We’re off on a very exciting trip up to IKEA tomorrow! With the aim to buy garden furniture and stuff! Plus to catch up with friends I haven’t seen since last year..
Enjoy the cliffs of moher!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

@RainbowRuth There's nothing like a trip to Ikea on a bank holiday weekend 😁 Have a great time and don't spend too much 😉

billbond4
Leader

Dont forget some was some of the princess bride was filmed there too 

Enjoy the cliffs  !

I have no interesting plans 😞 

I wish all weekends were laaaa laaaa long weekends 

@billbond4 I didn't know that about Princess Bride! Cheers for that!

That's the dream isn't it 🤗

I like outdooractive app as it has lots of trails as well

We had a grand day! Bought a garden table but not the matching chairs despite being in stock no one could find them! 😬… so we’ll just have to go back!.. and pop into decathlon while we’re at it! 😂

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

billbond4
Leader

@LauraH How did you get on ? Any icebergs ?

@billbond4 Didn't make it this weekend but hoping to get there by the end of the month. I will report back with photos if we make it. Hope you had a good weekend 🌞