Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

It's a date

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

It's a date

TONIGHT! LOVE ISLAND😘

I couldn’t finish up the day without mentioning the return of Love Island tonight at 9pm. It’s all over Social Media and the occasional radio station. To my knowledge there are no Irish contestants this year. The best season ever was in 2019, when our very own Limerick man Greg O’Shea won the competition and of course, the mighty craic that Maura Higgins brought to the show.

Three_Deborah_0-1624889780611.jpeg

Question is: are you tuning in tonight?

@billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

10 REPLIES 10
Donegal-3
Connector

Count me in 🤩😎🏖 it is what it is ! You either Love it or hate it 🤩🙌🥰
billbond4
Leader

I have an appointment to scrub my eyes and ears with brillo pads tonight so
I will have to miss it

RainbowRuth
Explorer

Unfortunately I bought some paint so will be too busy watching it dry!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

@Donegal-3 seems the lads are in the "hate it" category. But maybe they really did have other engagements! @billbond4 I didn't know that brillo pads were still a thing 🙊 @RainbowRuth I've been told that Monday night at 9 is ideal for paint drying and when the footie is on 🤔

LOL .... The football was amazing last night ️🤩 would give the paint and the Brillos a run for their money 🤣 poor players missed love island 🏖

@Donegal-3 I'd say the reason why Mbappe missed the penalty was because he was distracted because he had Love Island FOMO 🤣 

So true 😎🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣

Soccer just annoys me! 😂 can’t stand the cynical play and as for the obscene amounts of money they’re payed…! Give me hurling or rugby or a multitude of other sports any day of the week!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

Matches were mad last night

Brillo Pads are great ! Just ordered a load of steel wool to stop mice getting into my boiler. so it has many uses