Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Ring customer support, get through to emergency services...

DavidMR
Investigator

Ring customer support, get through to emergency services...

Ok So I was having issues with my account, I go to Three's website and ring the number located below located here:

(I rang from my phone, not a landline)

https://www.three.ie/contact-us.html

Next thing I know, its gone through to emergency services and they are asking if I need the guards or an ambulance?! 🤔

I mean it wasnt an emergency, but thats a bit extreme... 😅

DavidMR_0-1635775800628.png

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@DavidMR that is one of the weirdest things I've heard today! I have no immediate answer as to way that happened? 

I definitely am not advocating calling emergency services as they have plenty to keep them busy. But I have to ask, did you ring 1913 again to see if that divert was a once off? 

Hi @Three_Deborah ,

I did try again thinking I mis-dialed but hung up as soon as it identified as Emergency services.

Well , I don't know about you @DavidMR but I certainly don't want our emergency services contacted about Three customer queries! 

All jokes aside, please send me your details > name, number, address and date of birth. The reason I need this info is so I can access your account and open an investigation about this. Also will you provide the time and date of these calls? 

Oh and I'm happy to help with your actual Three query 🙂

Hi Deborah,

I've PM'd you those details 🙂

@DavidMR, got your PM, I've just sent the details over to our tech team. Thanks for flagging this to us. 

While that's being taken care of in the background, let me know how I can help with your Three account 👍

@DavidMR  how are you today? Looping back in with you about the investigation into your 1913 calls diverting to emergency services. Have you tried calling 1913 since and is the same thing happening? Our tech team are looking to see if it is still diverting. Let me know as soon as you can.