Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

We're almost there....

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

We're almost there....

We’re almost there folks! January 78th, oooops I mean 28th. You can almost smell the last weekend of the longest month in the history of time approaching. How has January 2021 been for you?

Almost 4 weeks in how are you doing with the goals you set yourself at the beginning of the month that we discussed over here 👉 click here? I’ve been (mostly) sticking to my healthy eating plan and Couch to 5K Run Trainer has been keeping me active, although probably not as much as I should be (it’s just sooo cold outside ❄❄)

While we’re on the subject of healthy eating and fitness - have you tuned into Operation Transformation this year? The Mod team are loving it. SPOILER ALERT – Absolutely thrilled for Hazel who lost an amazing 5lb on last night’s show on blew her 3lb target out of the water. I’m starting to develop a soft spot for Andrew too, doesn’t he look amazing?

Now, back to our goals after that slight disruption! Budgeting and saving? Not so good. That handbag in the January online sales was just begging to be bought and I practically saved money (not really though 😊)

I‘ve had a good de-clutter, which I’m quite proud of and has actually helped with my mental health – I don’t deal well with clutter and untidiness in general. Anyone else the same?

So, tell us folks. How has your January 2021 been? We’d love to hear from you. Roll on February and hopefully some warmer, brighter days. Spring and Summer are coming and I for one cannot wait 🌞🌞

0 REPLIES 0