Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Who are you backing?

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Who are you backing?

I'm not the best person to talk about football/soccer, and I get the feeling that @billbond4 and @RainbowRuth are in the same boat.

But I really couldn't finish up today without mentioning Euro 2020. It's a bit confusing for me, Euro 2020, hmmm! Himself told me last Friday that England has it won. Being clueless I asked " Oh is that on a points system? Why is there a final next week so?" He shock his head and walked away.

Now on the other hand, @Donegal-3 would probably know all this stuff and definitely watching the match later.

How about other members here? @BCrow @dakaryellow 

Personally, I'll just catch the news the following morning, news being a one-liner " ----- Won"  🤣

12 REPLIES 12
billbond4
Leader

Yip, you know me so well "insert quote from the it crowd, episode with
Soccer Fan"
I think the Italians might just edge though

I’m pluming for Italy 🇮🇹 too!
I’ve run out of wet paint to watch so I actually saw the match yesterday… gawd do I hate the cynical play.. what an example for kids!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

dakaryellow
Investigator

I have to say I have enjoyed the Euros more than I was expecting, some very good games.

Going to stick with the consensus here, Italy to nab it. 

They have had a more consistent run and look the better team.

Donegal-3
Connector

We are glued to the telly watching all the Football 🙌
But one question to you all “ how can England compete in Euros due to Brexit?” 🤨
BCrow
Investigator

After last night's display of diving, lazers pointed at Denmark goalie eyes and booing Denmark players I really do hope Italy win it if there's any justice in the world!!
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@RainbowRuth your latest paint delivery was re-router to me. Sorry! 

The general feel seems to be resounding support for Italy. Let's wait and see.

billbond4
Leader

Would love one of those remote control VW tiguans that bring out the ball

Hey hey me too Can Three organise a Give away 😎☺️😉

@billbond4 @Donegal-3 Wouldn't that be nice? 😀

So, who tuned in? I have to say I was glued to it and generally not a footie fan. Italy nabbed it in the end, nail-biting stuff though!!