Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I’ve won

Suheil
Investigator

I’ve won

Hi I’ve just won a years worth of gig tickets to the Olympia and I was wondering what the process is of getting the prizes. A representative called me but I was too excited and forgot to ask how do I receive the prizes. Is it emailed and what does a years worth of tickets consist of, thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Suheil, delighted to hear you were selected as a winner, currently our Loyalty team will be winning competition details however the team will then email you after the call to confirm with you how to claim the prize and the details also. 

Three competitions rang yesterday to say l was a winner. My wife answered the phone and they said they'd ring back later but nobody did? Do you get my email address from my account?

Hey @Guest_07052  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I can see that you have just messaged me here on PM so once I have your details I can link in with the team to confirm this for you. 

Hi Niall,

I also got a call on 5.01 to be told I won IMC Free private screening of a film at an IMC theatre for the winner and 10 of their friends, but I never got any email. Now I see that list of winners is published, I agreed to share my name, but its 'Annonymus' on the list. How can I claim the prize, please?

Thank you 

Joanna

Hey @JoannaSendek  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Firstly congratulations on winning the prize, looking at the file here it's showing up that you preferred to remain anonymous but I'm happy to change that on the published list. With these competitions, we contact the winners and once we have the winners contacted we publish the list. 

We aim to get prizes out as soon as possible however as this was a prize provided by a third party, IMC, we will pass on the details for you to IMC and you should receive contact within 10 working days however if you don't receive contact from IMC in this time pop back here and I can pass this onto the team.

Thank you Niall!

@JoannaSendek that's no problem, would you like to have the name updated on the winners list?

Yes, please, you can update the list to include my name. 

Thx and have a good weekend 

I have that sorted for you now Joanna, enjoy your weekend 🙂