Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I’ve won

Suheil
Investigator

I’ve won

Hi I’ve just won a years worth of gig tickets to the Olympia and I was wondering what the process is of getting the prizes. A representative called me but I was too excited and forgot to ask how do I receive the prizes. Is it emailed and what does a years worth of tickets consist of, thanks

14 REPLIES 14

I have also won a year worth of three arena gigs but I still haven’t gotten any email send to me?

Hey @Ieva_95424,  Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Congratulations on winning a prize, once the loyalty team has contacted you to confirm your details as a competition winner, the Three+ team will aim to contact you within 10 working days with the details of the prize. If you do not receive communication in relation to your prize after this time pop through to me here on PM along with your details and we can look into this further for you. 

I got a call like two weeks ago saying I’m gonna get an email but still haven’t got one!

Hi Niall,

it’s been around 12 days since I was called about winning my prizes and I’ve yet to receive any update or email about my prizes, I was wondering if you could provide any information or help about it, thanks 

Thanks @Ieva_95424  and @Suheil , i can see that you have both contacted me here on PM so I will get back to your messages and in the mean time I have contacted the Three+ teams to get more information on the prizes.