Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not getting texts?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting texts?

For over a week now texts are not being delivered to me, first I thought it was an issue between O2 and Vodafone but it turns out that O2 customers have sent me texts too which I have not received. Can someone look in to this for me please?
89 REPLIES 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Turned it off there, should it work now?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you test it for me. I will send you a test one.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep got it thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok great, let us know if any other issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with text messages sent to me from  sprint mobile in america. i have no problem from anywhere else.

Hi Dave, is it just the one number that can't text you from that network or multiple numbers?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just one . I only have one person in America sending me texts

This is something that usually needs to be checked with the sender network. We don't have any visibility on these texts so the sender would need to check with his own provider who can check to see why these are failing. If you're having issues sending to them this is something we can check on our end.
Anonymous
Not applicable

He has checked that over there. He has no problem with any other texts only mine.

His network should be able to see the reason why they're failing whereas our tech team won't be able to see any record of the incoming text.

What have his network advised already? Has the sender tried sending using their sim in a different phone?