Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How To: Register for Three+

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1712652327058.png

Three+ has launched single sign on (SSO). This means that you can now login to your My3, Three+, 3Community and Webtext with the same username and password! From now on, your Three+ app and your My3 app will have the same username and password. 

What does this mean for me?

This means that to gain access to your Three+ account either through your browser or your Three+ app, you will need to use your username and password for your My3 account. Your Three+ app and My3 app remain two separate applications will now have the same login details. Handy! 😊

Already have a My3 username and password?

If you have already registered for My3 to access your Three+ account, you're in luck, because all you need to do is login as normal. 

How do I do this through the My3 Website?

Did you know you can access your Three+ account through your My3? Login and follow the steps that we have outlined below. 

Once you are logged in to My3, click on the profile button on the top right-hand side of the screen, and select 'Three+ Rewards' from the menu. That's it, you're in!

Three_Stacey_2-1712653225385.pngThree_Stacey_3-1712653239973.png

What happens to my Three+ App?

Three_Stacey_0-1712656365029.png

To login to your Three+ app, you will now be asked for your My3 username and password to gain access. Remember, these are the same login details that you would use to login to your My3 account.

Three_Stacey_1-1712656421160.png

What if I forgot my username and password for My3?

Don't worry! All you need to do is select the 'forgot username or password' from the My3 login page

Three_Stacey_6-1712653961906.png

What if I don't have a My3 login?

No problem, all you need to do is navigate to My3 and register your account. 

If you would like a visual guide on how to register for My3, just watch the video below 👇

If you still have questions about Three+ moving to SSO, we are one step ahead of you, and have put together a list of frequently asked questions

Want to download the Three+ app? 

🍎 Using an Apple device? Click here.

🤖 Using an Android device? Click here.

Have a question that wasn't answered in this blog? Just leave a comment below 👇