Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not receiving 2FA text message

David_01586
Investigator

Not receiving 2FA text message

Hi,

I'm not receiving two-factor authentication texts required to login to an online account.

Can you please assist?

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @David_01586 I'd love to have a look at this for you 😊 Is this something new? Did you previously receive them? Will you share details of a text you didn't get? Who was sending it, the number (if you have it) and when you requested it. 

Hi,

It is a new issue with this website although I have had similar issues with banks, other accounts previously that were resolved.

The account is with DeGiro.com. I dont have a number from which they issue the SMS verification texts.
The last time I have a message from them is 24 March 2020 at 21.27.

I just requested a code at 12:16 today but it hasnt come through.

Thanks for helping.

Thanks for the details @David_01586 Please PM me the following details; your phone make and model,  your name, number, full address and date of birth so I can review your account and reach out to our technical team if needed.

Hi

I'm also not receiving the 6-digit verification codes. Normal SMS (and spam unfortunately) has no issue, but for some reason the verification messages containing 6-digit codes get blocked. This is happening on both verifying Lidl app and the Aer Lingus 2FA setup. No idea what the numbers are. I do receive the 6-digit codes from msverify (both from mygov.ie and my company 2FA system)

Hi @Johannes_07171 and welcome to 3Community. I'd love to have a look at this for you 😊 To do so I'll need to take a look at your account so please PM me with your name, number, full address and date of birth.  Also can you please confirm when last you attempted to get one of these messages?

I am having the same problem, I can't set up my bank cards. 

Hey @Paul_32903  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd love to look into this further for you, pop through to us here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth so I can check the account and raise it with the technical team if necessary.