Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

iMessage not activated

SOLVED
Rude
Novice

iMessage not activated

Hello

Just moved over from Vodafone onto a pre pay plan and my iMessage will not activate. I’ve been into the help chat and no help was given. I’ve done all the trouble shooting. Sign in and out of iCloud. Turn on and off iMessage etc but still no activation. The phone is an iPhone 11 Pro and iMessage worked perfectly on my last network. Any ideas?
41 REPLIES 41

Phone : iPhone13
Plan : 3 Billpay 100

@owall Thanks so much. Have you had an investigation logged with our Tech team yet?

iMessage won’t activate on my new phone. It just will let me select my Apple ID and when I try on the phone number it says waiting on activation and error message appears. This is also happening for FaceTime. Please help

@Niamh_04112 Hello. I've moved your message over to this thread as you'll see others reporting the same thing. Which plan are you on and which model of iPhone are you using? Have you had an investigation logged yet? Let me know 😃

Phone is iPhone 13 pro max
Plan is prepay
I contacted apple support and tried multiple things but nothing worked so was told to contact carrier

@Niamh_04112 Ok, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll log your details on our side with our tech team 👍

Hi, 

I am a having the same issue. 

Iphone XR on Prepay.

Never had this issue before.

Hi all, thank you very much for all the examples so far, and rest assured our team is working on a resolution. If you are new to this thread, please post below with the following info

• iPhone model
  • Price Plan
  • When you first and last attempted activation
  • Recent upgrade or SIM replacement

Also please have a look at our checklist and let us know if you've done all of that too.

We'd like to thank you for your patience and we'll come back with an update as soon as possible

Yes the reference number is REQ000000102912

Yes the reference number is REQ000000102912