Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Anyone else? Upgrade issue

jonathan_01504
Investigator

Anyone else? Upgrade issue

Hey guys 

so at the start of the week I wanted to upgrade my phone or at least get a list of price’s, it’s been a few years I am out a contract by at least a few months. When I called three I was told to go through the website so far so good, However where I am having issues is that the website , and yes I am logged in under My3 , isn’t very helpful when I click on at of contract sale it’s tells me not available and ditto when I try upgrade my device or similar issues sometimes it will give me a offer that I can’t click on and I was told on the phone wasn’t available to me anyway I tried to explain this to online representatives but I don’t think I got my point across and phone representives just sent me back online it’s got to the point I started the process of leaving.

My query is this I am on a old plan the 3starter for about 45 euros I don’t think it’s offered anymore though I could be wrong so anyone that has or had a old phone plan and then tried to upgrade did you have similar issues?

Ps the issues happen even when I click on offers sent to me directly through email

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@jonathan_01504 I'd like to look into this for you that's if you haven't already sorted this out by calling 1913 or visited a store. 

What sort of phone are you interested in? 

iPhone mainly.

@jonathan_01504 yip iPhones are fairly popular. Would you be interested in changing to one of our newer plans? If you pick one of those while going through the upgrade path online you'll be able to see the prices. The other alternative is to call 1913, and see what phones are compatible with your legacy plan. the moderator team don't have access to the upgrade system, so I really can't advise on prices. Sorry about that