Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't make or receive calls.

SOLVED
Loughlin
Investigator

Can't make or receive calls.

For some reason my phone cannot make or receive calls. I tried doing a factory reset but that did not solve the problem at all. I can still send and receive texts and use mobile data though. Any help would be appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12

I am now having this same problem!! It’s only started the other day! Whenever I try to make a call if beeps three times and comes up call failed! I brought my phone into mobile repair shop and I was told it was the network! My number is 0874465521! Sort your **bleep**ing network out! I have nothing but issues since switching to three! It literally has to be the worst network ever! Once my contract is up I am switching back to vodofone! Biggest mistake ever switching to three! 

Hey @Stephnanie_08118  🙂 sorry to hear that this is happening you you and I'd be happy to look into this here for you. Can you pop through to me here on PM along with your number, address and date of birth so I can make sure everything is ok with the account and I can troubleshoot this further also.

I messaged you two hours ago and have not received a response!