Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can you extend ringing time?

LuciaMalaga
Investigator

Can you extend ringing time?

Hi,

At the moment when someone calls me my phone rings for like 10 seconds before going to voicemail. Can that be extended to 30 seconds before diverting to voicemail? 

Thank you!

19 REPLIES 19

I just checked and it is still the same. voicemail gets triggered after 17 seconds 😞 

@LuciaMalaga Thanks for getting back to me. I've passed along your details to our technical team to have this looked into further. The investigation will take 3-5 days to be completed. Once it's completed you'll get a text to notify you & pop back to me here & we'll go through the results 😊

@LuciaMalaga The team has made a change to your account now. Can I get you to try calling  **61*003538x5xxxxxxx**30# where you input your number wherever you see an x? Let me know if this works or if you get the same error message. 

Hi Shane,

I still get the same error message 😞

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@LuciaMalaga thanks for trying, I've gone back now and updated the team. I'll let you know as soon as they have any updates or further instructions. 

Hi,

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I last got an update. It is very annoying that I don’t get enough time to answer my phone when someone rings. Can you please give me a solution? 

Hi,

I am still having this issue. When somebody calls me my phone rings for just 12 seconds and then goes to voicemail. Could you please increase this? 

Hi @LuciaMalaga, this is so strange. Please try to increase the ring time with the shortcode **61*003538x5xxxxxxx**30# once more. If you get an error please screenshot this for me. 

EF3D4B49-DE36-423B-9CAD-0398932637B4.png

@LuciaMalaga Thanks for your patience while we looked into this further, there's one final shortcode message to try & it's the following **61*+3538x5xxxxxxx**25#. Instead of setting the ring time to the maximum of 30 let's try a lower value just to see if it accepts the change. 

If this new shortcode doesn't work would it be possible to put your SIM in a different phone & try entering the code again? With the previous investigations done our team has found no errors that are stopping the ring time from being extended. This way we can rule out if it's a SIM or phone error.