Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Direct Debit - Change Card Details

CasaP
Investigator

Direct Debit - Change Card Details

Hi,

I managed to update card details on 3 of my 4 accounts (2 Broadband & 1 Top Up), all use the same card details, but Murphy's Law my main account threw a fit.

When I entered the card details and authorised via the increasingly irritating 2FA (is it just me?) via the bank app which said authorised with no error, the My3 website threw and error and said I cannot use a card at the moment, please call support.

Any idea what this is about, I tried a second time and the card option is just blanked out. Can somebody look at this for me?

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

So apparently I can access My3 using the browser on my phone, but not the app on my phone or my desktop.

After about 30 minutes of my life I managed to update the card details, using the browser on my phone.

Everything about Three is getting convoluted and worse. This community board is a prime example of bling with no substance. To add a post I need to click on a picture, then ask a question, where you are directed to a list of recent queries, 99.999999% of which are complaints like mine.

Simple question, why?

@CasaP That's not what we like to hear and I'd love to look into this further for you and turn the experience around. It's strange that My3 will work on your phone's browser and not your desktop's! I'm guessing you've tried removing and reinstalling the app? What I'd like to do here is open an investigation with our tech team, if that's ok with you? To do this I'll need your account details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth). I see you're a Navigator so you'll have access to send me a PM with those details. Screenshots of the errors you're receiving would also be awesome, the more detail I have the better 👍

Hi, I have the same problems with my new Debit card.

Got a message from tree, Your Top up payment card xxxx expires at the end of this month. You 'll need to update this at My3 at .........

I login in to my three, but today 26/09 there are problems to login, server gives error 500, even the phone app give same error.

after many trying, luck to login to My3, but what is explained to go to Direct Debit, i don't see nothing on the left side of the screen.

@Gene21 hi there, there were some difficulties yesterday with our website & My3 account that have since been restored. Could you delete the cache & cookies from your browser and log in to the Web version of your My3 account to see if you can update your card details today? If you encounter any errors could you take a screenshot & pop through to us in PM so we can check it out?