Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Major issue with my three (app and desktop)

SOLVED
djeire84
Investigator

Major issue with my three (app and desktop)

I'm not a happy customer at all. I've been with you only two months and already I've an issue. I cannot top-up when I log into my three which means I cannot schedule topups. The only way I can top up is instant top-up. I have an issue raised with the technical support team and they have yet to get back to me. It feels like there is a block on topups directly from my three. I also have a 5G booster too (25 days booster).

I was sick of waiting for the update so I used an instant top-up. I paid €25 and the whole amount is gone (which is normal) but when I went into my services and plan information all it shows is the Top-up 20 and no 5G booster was added even though the full €25 was taken. I tried adding the booster and cannot find it. What the hell is going on? Getting sick of it now. I was with Virgin mobile for over 4 years and had no issue and it was a bill pay. I just moved here because I got the Sony Xperia 10 III and it's got 5G and as Virgin mobile doesn't have 5G yet I moved over here. Also you're the only ones who offer 5G on prepay. I'm so unhappy I'm thinking of going bill pay with Vodafone because this is insanity.

Can't top up from my three
Can't schedule topups from my three.
5G booster is missing even though the full €25 was taken.

What's going on?
28 REPLIES 28

Ok Danni thanks so much.

@djeire84, Just to keep you in the loop our investigation is still currently underway. As soon as there's any update I'll let you know. 

Ya I've noticed a change in the error I get. When I open the my three app I get this message: https://ibb.co/2hQ1wKx

Then when I tap the pink top-up I get this message: https://ibb.co/McSccy2

So something is happening with my account so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

The message on the app is correct as we have recently updated the app so it is being worked on now. 

I've checked on the My3 web version & it's working fine for me. Can I get you to clear the cookies & cache for your browser? Once you've got that done click here & try to log into your My3 account

Ya the chrome version isn't the issue the issue is I cannot top-up or schedule topups. Clearing the cache and cookies on my browser won't achieve anything as there is an issue with my account. Deborah has done an amazing job so far. Look through the notes on my account. Not repeating myself. Thanks anyway Shane

@djeire84 'Morning, while I was on annual leave, both @Three_Danni and @Three_Shane1 kept an eye on the investigation. There has been no update as of yet, but I'm very eager to get this sorted for you. Scheduled top-ups are very handy to have. I want to thank you for your patience so far and of course, I'll keep you updated 🙂 

Thank you so much Deborah. You've been so helpful to me honestly thank you so much. I finally feel like I'm being listened to. Yes they are brilliant to have it's like having a prepay plan but it's like a bill pay. I've been a bill pay customer with Virgin mobile for over 4 years and I enjoy having the peace of mind that my phone or plan will always be active. My phone's have always been unlocked so like having a mobile and bill plan doesn't really suit my needs.

Thanks so much once again Deborah.

Thank you so much Deborah the issue is now fixed I can add my card, top-up and schedule topups wow you've been amazing and thank you so much for all you've done. Truly you deserve a holiday and a raise. Thanks so much once again you've been awesome!

Éire 💖

@djeire84, that's brilliant news! I'm so happy that you can top-up through My3. Sorry it took us a while to get there but shur! 

Hope to see future posts from you 🤗