Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail charge on unlimited plan

SOLVED
Gorathon

Voicemail charge on unlimited plan

Hi I am on an unlimited data and calls plan for €20.
But when trying to call the voicemail service I get a message saying "This call cannot be continued as my account balance is too low..."

Please assit
18 REPLIES 18

@Add_18969 Hi there, I've gotten confirmation from our prepay team that voicemail service on all prepaid plans is no longer chargeable. Once the current investigation with our technical team is completed you'll get a text to notify you. Once you get the text PM me your number & I'll go through the results with you. 

Hi Shane, just called 1913 there again as I received a text stating they needed further information. Low and behold the “technical team” are still holding strong on their stance that I need to top up again to access my VM. If your “troubleshooting” response is to try paying for a service that is free, I think the company should have the decency to provide a small amount of credit free of charge - considering this is not my fault. 

Hi @Add_18969 can I get the ticket number from the text so that I can check on the update for you?

Hi Stacey, reference number is 10142354

Hi, @Add_18969 I can see from the latest tech investigation they have made some changes in the background and have requested that you reboot your phone and try to access your voicemail again. I just need to confirm if you have tried this and are still getting the error? If you have can you PM us with your name, number, full address, and date of birth so we can continue the investigation.

Sent you a PM there now, and my details in a separate PM (forgot to include them in the first one) 

@Add_18969 Thank you very much I will reply to your PM with more details 😊

Edwinafitz
Novice

Hi there I’m currently on an unlimited plan of €60 per month but I keep getting charged for accessing my voicemail. Why is this can you please explain and if so can you disable my voicemail 

Hey @Edwinafitz  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

On the 3 Bill Pay Unlimited plans Voicemail is not included in the Unlimited Minutes on the plan and you can view full details of your plan by selecting your plan here. To stop unanswered calls diverting to your Voicemail box, simply dial ##002# on your phone’s keypad and you can learn more about Voicemail under All About Voicemail.