Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

We can't complete this action for XXXXX. etc.

SOLVED
Add_01697

We can't complete this action for XXXXX. etc.

Hi,

I was in the process of moving from a prepay plan to a billpay plan via the website.

When I was about to move on the last part of the process, the website gave an error message.

Since then if I try to repeat the process I get the message: 

We can't complete this action for <xxxxx>. Please contact one of our online experts for support.

I also get this message if I click on Check Upgrade or some other functions as well.

I tried explaining the problem to someone in webchat earlier, but they were unable to help me.

I would like this to be resolved please.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_01697 Hi there, if you're looking to move from prepay to bill pay you'll need to contact one of our other care channels. Here on the 3Community we don't have the facility to process upgrades. If you'd like to speak with an agent you can freephone 1913 & an agent will be able to check on why you got the above error message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_01697 Hi there, if you're looking to move from prepay to bill pay you'll need to contact one of our other care channels. Here on the 3Community we don't have the facility to process upgrades. If you'd like to speak with an agent you can freephone 1913 & an agent will be able to check on why you got the above error message.