Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three πŸ‘‰click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PM1  Hi there πŸ‘‹ I see that you posted in quick succession, because of this one of your posts when to Spam rather than deleted. I've removed it from there so it's visible here again πŸ‘ I assure you that it's ok to text STOP to that number to unsubscribe, that's the quickest way to do it. At Three we are obligated to allow all premium services unless a customer requests for them to be barred. If you'd like to apply that bar to your account pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth.

@Jakub and @aleks, pop me a PM with the above details also and I'll apply the bars πŸ‘

Same here. Three no use at all. Haven't even replied yet. However got onto moonlight mobile and they said they would refund. Wouldn't be holding my breath though. But will also report to comreg here and UK and try trading standards aswell. Seems to be a big problem in the UK with this.

Call 3 on 0833333333 and select text chat and get them to stop all premium numbers
JohnC
Investigator

This has happened to me too. Eight texts within a few seconds on May 26 2020 from 57976 about vfit.guru.  Never have I had anything to do with them. Calls charged at 2.03 euro each. Seems amazing to me that an IT company cannot offer more secure service. As I have no need for premium calls I want to get this blocked 100% and the charges cancelled.

Wow! They actually refunded me. Three did help me a little bit. Rais told me you need to tell the " You never CONSENTED, ASKED or had any KNOWLEDGE of signing up
PM1
Investigator
Investigator

That’s good to hear, but your money should never have been taken in the first place.
Also our numbers should not have been given to this company without our consent.
It’s a violation of GDPR and our privacy.

Basically it shouldn’t have happened in the first place and we’ve all had to waste time and efforts contacting people who have tried to steal from us.
Something odd going on here, and Three know all about it.
PM1
Investigator
Investigator

The other issue here is that Three are not even responding here, so what is the point of this community? For people to say they have the same issue and discuss how bad it is? @Anonymous
PM1
Investigator
Investigator

I appreciate your response but that’s already been done.

This still doesn’t answer the question of how this company got my and other customers’ numbers without consent or clicking any spam links? Who gave them our numbers?

Why are Three knowingly allowing this to happen to their customers? There is clearly some benefit to Three here.

Why are Three complicit in violations of privacy and GDPR?

I’m bringing this to the Data Protection Commissioner, CAI, Comreg and Watchdog in the UK, as the company appear to be based there(and also in France)

@LauraH @Ashling 

JohnC
Investigator

Customer Support have explained what I signed up to in the vfit.guru scam!!

I signed up to nothing. This is robbery and Three seem to be facilitating it. I presume they are getting their share of these charges.  Terrible response from Three thus far!!!

HelenC
Investigator

I agree totally it is a violation of GDPR and Three are doing nothing about it. 

Why should I be wasting my time chasing my money that was stolen from me. 

I never Concented, Asked or Knowingly signed up to  these Shortcodes.

Why is Three not responding to any of these posts.