Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail - can't connect

SOLVED
Emma5
Investigator

Voicemail - can't connect

Hello

Any solution for not being able to connect to voicemail?

I get the message "Sorry your call cannot be connected" when I dial 171.

Thanks 

47 REPLIES 47

I've been having the exact same problem for over a month now and it still hasn't been resolved. Im using a Samsung Galaxy A51 and have tried replacing the phone with a new device exchanged in the store where I bought it. Also tried a new Sim card and still the problem persists. Would so appreciate your team prioritising this fault now as I'm extremely frustrated.

@SarahV Oh that's not what we like to hear. I'd like to look into this further for you so I'll need access to your account. Drop me a PM with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth 👍

Thanks.  I've since been in touch with customer services over the phone and apparently this is an issue that is affecting a number of customers.  Tech support are still working on it and really hoping that the issue can be resolved very soon.   

@SarahV Good morning, I've linked in with our tech team and they are aware that some customers are facing difficulties with voicemail. For this particular case, we've narrowed it down to some of you on our 3 Bill Pay 100. Our tech team is working on this. I'll keep you updated here.

@SarahV Letting you know that we haven't forgotten about you. Our tech team is continuing to work on this and I'll pop back next week to you. In the meantime, have a great weekend 😊

Jean1
Novice

I’m having the same problem! What do I do?

@Jean1 Can you tell me a bit more, please? This is an old thread with members experiencing different things.

Hi Deborah,
I got a new iPhone se and when I dial 171 the voicemail just says sorry you cannot be connected. I can’t get into it at all.
Jean

@Jean1 Thanks for that.

Are you bill Pay or Prepay? I see that you've posted on our Prepay board so I'm guessing you happen to be that. Can you tell me the name of your plan?

I know that our tech team is looking into some difficulty with Voicemail for our Bill Pay plans, particularly 3Bill Pay 100. I'm keeping @SarahV updated over on another board 👉 click here 

Sorry I made a mistake where I posted. my phone is actually a bill pay.