Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Voicemail - can't connect

SOLVED
Emma5
Investigator

Voicemail - can't connect

Hello

Any solution for not being able to connect to voicemail?

I get the message "Sorry your call cannot be connected" when I dial 171.

Thanks 

47 REPLIES 47

@Jean1 No bother at all, I've just moved your post from Prepay to BillPay board. Tell me, do you happen to have the plan I mentioned? 

Yes I think it’s the same plan

@Jean1 Super, keep an eye on @SarahV topic, I will update that in the next few days either way. 

@SarahV Just popping in to let you know that our tech team are working on this as a priority and we hope to have news soon 👌

Robd1
Investigator

Hi there.
I'm having problems connecting to my voice mail. When I call 171, 17101 it says it cannot connect. Can you help me please??

@Robd1 Good morning 😊 

Do you have 3 Bill Pay 100 plans? If so, our tech team is aware that some customers on this plan are having difficulties accessing voicemail. We're linking in with our teams on a daily basis and keeping other threads updated. Have a look at the thread with @Emma5 and @SarahV . Let me know if this applies to you.

Hi,
Yes I have the 3 bill pay 100 plan!

Hello all, as you are all experiencing the same difficulties with voicemail, we've moved you to the same board. That way, when we have an update, you'll all be notified at the same time 💪 Our tech team are continuing to work on this, they have found the root cause and have to do some testing before a fix is in place. Thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

I am having the same issue, on bill pay and reset my voicemail setting also. Still not working

Hi I also have an A51 Samsung and cannot connect to my voicemail. I can see I have voicemails and if I call 171 it just says this is not available. Can someone help me rectify this ?